xsi:type infopath

delirio

Hi,

I have an XML Schema containing inherited complex types, and
xs:elements using @type of the top complex type, meaning, any child
complex type can be an instance of that element by declaring the
complex type name using xsi:type .

If I write the xml by hand, and validate against the xml schema, works
really well.

Using infopath I can import the schema and the data structure is
displayed in the form designer, although there is no apparent way to
allow users to select the xsi:type the instance of that element will
be using.

Has anybody used xsi:type with infopath before, or know any way to
define element instance selectors in infopath ?

Thanks
Miguel