XSL/ASP.Net or ASP.Net

Ryan

I was hoping to get a few opinions on this... I have a few
applications I have worked on that use XSL/XML which output HTML. The
pages are complex to handle business logic of the page; hard to manage
code in XSL. It seems to me that it would be 10x simpler to handle
everything with ASP.net and cut out the XSL part (therefore using an
XML handler within the XML.. which we do in other applications)...
The only drawback I see is for those who would install an application
using XSL.. then would not have the ability to change the page (..the
xsl isnt compiled)

Any thoughts? Explainations?