XSL FO complex layout

Discussion in 'XML' started by Roberta, Sep 10, 2004.

  1. Roberta

    Roberta Guest

    Hi all,
    I'm new to XSL FO and I've a problem I can't solve myself. I use XEP
    3.8.1.
    I have a sequence of text+prices so that text is, say, 2 or 3 lines
    long, and the number must appear at the right-bottom corner.

    A little draft (I put borders here but I don't need any border):
    |------------------------------|
    |sample text sample text sample|
    | |---------|
    | text sample text...| number |

    Now, the problem is... how can I do it?

    If I set <fo:inline width=...> for the number, XEP seems to ignore it.
    I tried using lists (text is the list-item-label and number is the
    list-item-body or viceversa) but I can't control vertical alignment...

    Any idea?

    Thanks
    Roberta

    Roberta, Sep 10, 2004