XSL FO page-number-citation - Pruning duplicates or forcing unique

jason.davidson

Hey, I am generating an index section for my PDF catalogue. The index
contains 'aliases' for products found in the catalogue, and the aliases
often refer to a number of poducts on the same page of the catalogue.

Is there a way to have FO exlude duplicate page citiations, or only
display unique values per scope.

Example of current index :
Product Alias.....1,1,1,55,55,56,56,57,58
Product Alias ....2,3,5,7,7,7,7,7,88,88,88

Thanks
Jason