    is called Page #2, the physical 3rd page is called Page #3, and so on.
    At the moment, the front of the physical 2nd page is coming out as
    Page #3, and the front of the physical 3rd page is coming out as Page
    #5, and so on. It's true that "Page 5" is the 5th A4 side to be
    printed in the document, but I need it to state just the physical page
    count. In other words, I want the page-numbering to skip a count every
    second side so that I get a count of the number of physical pages and
    not just the count of printed sides. I don't want any page count on
    the reverse sides.

    Can anyone help me here? I'd be extremely grateful. I've exhausted all
    usual research avenues.

    Kind regards

    Will

    will, Dec 2, 2003

  2. will

    Colin Savage Guest

    As far as I am aware there is no way to do this.

    If you haven't already, try posting your question on
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xsl-fo
    or
    mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xsl-fo/

    The following would indicate that there is not going to be a way in the near
    future either:
    http://www.w3.org/Style/XSL/2003/01/FO-DoC#02OctDec-0059

    Colin

    Colin Savage, Dec 2, 2003