    Can someone help me?

    Thanks in adavance!
    Marc

    MArc Baumgartner, Jan 27, 2004

  2. I've got this working with much the same situation that you have. In
    order to do page numbering within a letter, you simply need a
    page-sequence for each. Ex:

    <xsl:template match="/">

    <fo:root>
    <fo:layout-master-set>
    <xsl:call-template name="invoice_layout_master"/>
    </fo:layout-master-set>

    <xsl:apply-templates select="/invoice_set/invoice"/>

    </fo:root>
    </xsl:template>

    The <xsl:template match="invoice"> then has a page sequence. At the
    very end of the region-body I have an empty block:

    <fo:block id="{generate-id()}"/>

    Which is referenced in region-after using page-number-citation like
    so:

    <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="{generate-id()}"/>

    That should give you an idea of how to do the letter-level page
    numbering; I'm not sure how you can do overall page numbering, but I
    have seen discussion about envelope machine marking on the fop-user
    mailing list.

    Mike

    Mike Partridge, Jan 27, 2004