    <fo:table-cell>
    <xsl:for-each select="action_responsibles">
    <fo:block ><xsl:value-of select="action_responsible"/></fo:block>
    Helmut Blass, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Try the following:

    <fo:table-cell>
    <fo:block>
    <xsl:for-each select="action_responsibles">
    <xsl:value-of select="."/><fo:block/>
    </xsl:for-each>
    <fo:block>
    </fo:table-cell>

    Mike

    Mike Partridge, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Helmut Blass

    Helmut Blass Guest

    thanks for your help. now all items appear in the pdf output but
    unfortunately they are not separated by linefeed. it seems to me that
    there is a limitation (or bug) on the side of the FOP formatter.

    Helmut

    Helmut Blass, Jan 29, 2004