XSL for use in MS Word

zach.taylor.12

Can anyone give me advice on the following? I need to create an XSLT to

display some XML data in MS Word.

I have tried using Dreamweaver to create the XSL. When I try to apply
the XSL by using "Open with Transform," word tries to validate the XSL
and complains about the xsl:stylesheet elements
that dreamweaver inserts at the top of the XSL... the elements that
handle things like <!ENTITY nbsp " ">.

Can you suggest a way to handle this problem?
--A way to turn off the XSL validation, or some other solution?
--Is there a better WYSIWYG XSL development tool?

Thanks!

Zach