XSL:param data-types

Tjerk Wolterink

Xsl stylesheet can accept parameters, but can you also give
an array-data-type parameter??

With xsl parameters i mean these:

Well i solved my problem but these

<xsl:param name="param1"/>

For example can param 1 be an array data type? and if so, how do you manage that?

Tjerk Wolterink

Tjerk said:
Xsl stylesheet can accept parameters, but can you also give
an array-data-type parameter??

With xsl parameters i mean these:

Well i solved my problem but these

<xsl:param name="param1"/>

For example can param 1 be an array data type? and if so, how do you
manage that?

I ask this question because i'm facing the following problem:

I have an xsl stylesheet that should include different other xml documents with:

<xsl:variable name="doc1" select="document(concat($document_root, '/doc.xml'))"/>

But this inclusion is dependent on a xsl parameter.

So if the xsl parameter is true for some expression then the document doc.xml should be included.