    "xsl:template match" function within one XSL document or do I have to
    call 2 different XSL documents? Thanks!

    , Dec 22, 2004

    The way that the program functions is that the API call is either going
    to be successful or fail. I know what successful and fail tags are
    returned when the XML document is returned. I was hoping to use 2
    "xsl:template match" statements to see which set of tags was returned
    but it didn't work. I hope this clears things a little! Thanks!

    , Dec 22, 2004