xsl question

baytownsbest4

Hello,
I am working on a project that sends an XML document to an API
call and the API call returns an XML document. If the API call was
successful, it sends back an XML document with a certain group of XML
tags. If the API call was a failure, it sends back a different group
of XML tags. I want to use an XSL document to see which group of tags
was returned. I tried using 2 "xsl:template match" statements in one
XSL document but it did not work. Is there a way to use 2 different
"xsl:template match" function within one XSL document or do I have to
call 2 different XSL documents? Thanks!

baytownsbest4

The way that the program functions is that the API call is either going
to be successful or fail. I know what successful and fail tags are
returned when the XML document is returned. I was hoping to use 2
"xsl:template match" statements to see which set of tags was returned
but it didn't work. I hope this clears things a little! Thanks!