XSL show/hide

Vladimir

Hi!
Is it possible to do such scenario with XSLT & XSL-FO:
I have an input xml that looks like
<something>
<article>
<article>
<article>
</separator>
<article>
</something>

I have to generate pdf using FOP. All <article> are rendered into
<fo:table-row>, including <separator>, which put empty row inside
table. BUT, when the separator is first on a page (page-breaking is
done by algorithm, I definitely got that situation), that empty table
row should not be shown. Is this possible with XSL?

Any kind of help will be very appreciated...