xsl text manipulation

Discussion in 'XML' started by samkaya, Apr 21, 2010.

  1. samkaya

    samkaya

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I'm using xsl to format and display xml data. In my xsl i'm displaying different statusses:

    01Ready
    02Planned
    03Cancelled
    04Progress
    05Delivered

    I want to delete the numbers before the statusses, so i want to transform the statusses to:

    Ready
    Planned
    Cancelled
    Progress
    Delivered

    I already started with this:

    Code:
     Status <xsl:value-of
    select="Status"/>
            <xsl:choose>
              <xsl:when test ="status='01Ready'">
                ..??? don't know how to set my own text??? status='Ready'
              </xsl:when>
            </xsl:choose>
    So basically i need to transform some labels, could somebody help me with the syntax and the right functions? And where in my xsl can i put this transformation?

    samkaya, Apr 21, 2010