XSL Transform Tree into Table

Daniel Hirscher

Hi,

I like to transform a XML hierarchical tree structure into a HTML
Table.
All leaves are on the same depth of the tree. Every tree will give a
correct table without empty cells. The number of elements in one
hierarchy level can be more than two.

My problem is that I have to go into tree-depth and table-width at the
same time. Calculation of colspan is no problem.

How can I solve this recursively?

Example:

XML look like this:

<tree>