XSL Transformation - Dynamic Generation of XML Content

Hugo Ferreira

Hi all,

I'm having a problem here, to which I hope someone to be able to help me :)

I need to apply a XSLT transformation to the output of all my ASPX webpages.
I've recently found the tag <asp:xml> which allows me to point out a
transformation document, and put inline XML. The problem is: I cannot mix
logic in this XML. A simple example:

<asp:xml TransformSource="XslDemo.xslt" runat="server">
<test>
<main>
<%=TestClass.Title%>
</main>
</test>
</asp:xml>

This gives me a Parser Error, saying that the '%' character cannot begin
with a name.

There are some points here:
-> I need to generate dynamic XML from aspx pages
-> The transformation must be server-side!!!!! (This is because I won't be
outputing HTML)
-> Escaping all the output to string and then transforming it is also pretty
confusing in terms of layout.

This is kind of urgent to know ;)

Thanks in Advance,

Hugo Ferreira