xslisapi download

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Stefan Burgold, Mar 21, 2005.

  1. Stefan Burgold, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Stefan Burgold

    Steven Burn Guest

    Not much help but all I could find was this;

    http://surl.co.uk/?1282

    Original URL:
    http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl=en&lr=&threadm=MPG.14061665aae8baad9897e3%
    40dv.mine.nu&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dxslisapi.exe%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN%26tab%3Dwg

    Checked their FTP site and couldn't find the file mentioned in the article on there either.

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Mar 21, 2005

  3. Thanks, but in the msdn (
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/webtechnology/xml/xslisapi.exe
    ) there are no files from the filter anymore.

    Stefan Burgold, Mar 21, 2005