Xslt and webcontrols

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Heinz Willi Wiedow, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. ..why not!

    You can use ParseControl and a PlaceHolder to render the control to a form.

    The disadvantage is the control is not persistent and you have to use
    FindControl to work with this controls.

    I have used this technik for servey forms and it works fine.

    I think if you google with servey and XSLT you will find the example that
    point me in the right direction.

    Greetings from Gernany

    Heinz Willi Wiedow

    Thomas, Nov 1, 2003