XSLT egrave entity

Mauro D.

Hi guys, i'm trying to use xsl-fo to convert an html page to PDF.

It's all ok but è ò etc...

I have read some howto over Internet that tell me about <!ENTITY> tag
but it doesn't seems to be the solution!

Any hint?

Alan J. Flavell

Hi guys, i'm trying to use xsl-fo to convert an html page to PDF.

HTML is not XML.
It's all ok but &egrave; &ograve; etc...

What exactly are you trying, where did you get the recipe from, and
what exactly are you getting?

In XML, you can't use those character entities until they've been
defined.
I have read some howto over Internet that tell me about <!ENTITY> tag

Seems like a clue ...but you're not going to tell us what this howto
was, nor how you thought it related to your problem?
but it doesn't seems to be the solution!

....you don't seem to want to tell us how you reached that conclusion,
either. So you're doing almost everything that you can to make it
hard to help you with your specific problem. Do you think that was
wise?
Any hint?

Good luck

Ob"tag": http://www.flightlab.com/~joe/sgml/faq-not.txt , part 5.