    I have read some howto over Internet that tell me about <!ENTITY> tag
    but it doesn't seems to be the solution!

    Any hint?
    Mauro D., Nov 15, 2005

  2. On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Mauro D. wrote:

    > Hi guys, i'm trying to use xsl-fo to convert an html page to PDF.

    HTML is not XML.

    > It's all ok but &egrave; &ograve; etc...

    What exactly are you trying, where did you get the recipe from, and
    what exactly are you getting?

    In XML, you can't use those character entities until they've been
    defined.

    > I have read some howto over Internet that tell me about <!ENTITY> tag

    Seems like a clue ...but you're not going to tell us what this howto
    was, nor how you thought it related to your problem?

    > but it doesn't seems to be the solution!

    ....you don't seem to want to tell us how you reached that conclusion,
    either. So you're doing almost everything that you can to make it
    hard to help you with your specific problem. Do you think that was
    wise?

    > Any hint?

    Good luck

    Ob"tag": http://www.flightlab.com/~joe/sgml/faq-not.txt , part 5.