XSLT Error: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

Matt

I run the xalan-java v2.60 command line:
java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in test.xml -xsl test.xsl -out test.html

But it has the following error:
(Location of error unknown)XSLT Error (java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError): null

test.html is created, but it is a blank file. Any ideas??

//------------- test.xml ---------------------
<source>
<title>XSL</title>
<author>John Smith</author>
</source>

//------------- test.xsl ---------------------
<xsl:stylesheet version = '1.0'
xmlns:xsl='http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform'>
<xsl:template match="/">
<h1>
<xsl:value-of select="//title"/>
</h1>
<h2>
<xsl:value-of select="//author"/>
</h2>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Martin Honnen

Matt said:
I run the xalan-java v2.60 command line:
java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in test.xml -xsl test.xsl -out test.html

But it has the following error:
(Location of error unknown)XSLT Error (java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError): null

test.html is created, but it is a blank file. Any ideas??

//------------- test.xml ---------------------
<source>
<title>XSL</title>
<author>John Smith</author>
</source>

<xsl:stylesheet version = '1.0'
xmlns:xsl='http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform'>
<xsl:template match="/">

You might want to try to properly wrap your result elements into a root
element e.g.