XSLT: Need to convert XML to CSV, HTML, PDF, and XLS

Dana B

I would like to convert XML files to CSV, HTML, PDF, and XLS. The XML
files need to all use the same schema. They are basically made up of
tables, headers, and footers. I want to keep the same look and feel
for all of the output files. Where can I find more information on the
formatting for PDF and XLS files in particular and also some good
examples of XSLT files for these?

Thank you

Richard Wheeldon

Dana said:
I would like to convert XML files to CSV, HTML, PDF, and XLS. The XML
files need to all use the same schema. They are basically made up of
tables, headers, and footers. I want to keep the same look and feel
for all of the output files. Where can I find more information on the
formatting for PDF and XLS files in particular and also some good
examples of XSLT files for these?

If you want to do XML to PDF, take a good look at Apache's FOP.
There was a previous thread here on this subject a few weeks ago.

Richard