XSLT Processor in PHP5

Roberto

Hi all,

I hope this newsgroup is good for my question...
I usually perform xsl transformations using the Saxon processor.
I also usually call, into my xsl files, external java functions.
Now, I would like use the xslt processor provided by php5.
Do you know if the php processor support external java functions?
I wrote a little xsl file wih a call to a java function and it doesn't work
:-(
Thanks in advanance for your help

ps
sorry for my english

Martin Honnen

Roberto said:
I hope this newsgroup is good for my question...
I usually perform xsl transformations using the Saxon processor.
I also usually call, into my xsl files, external java functions.
Now, I would like use the xslt processor provided by php5.
Do you know if the php processor support external java functions?

No, I don't think so. PHP 5 uses libxslt which is implemented in C and
not in Java. See http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/ and
http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.xsl.php and in particular
http://www.php.net/manual/en/xsltprocessor.registerphpfunctions.php as
that explains how to use PHP to write functions to be used in your XSLT
stylesheet.

Martin Honnen