    Thanks in advanance for your help

    ps
    sorry for my english
    Roberto, Sep 4, 2008

  2. Roberto wrote:

    > I hope this newsgroup is good for my question...
    > I usually perform xsl transformations using the Saxon processor.
    > I also usually call, into my xsl files, external java functions.
    > Now, I would like use the xslt processor provided by php5.
    > Do you know if the php processor support external java functions?

    No, I don't think so. PHP 5 uses libxslt which is implemented in C and
    not in Java. See http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/ and
    http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.xsl.php and in particular
    http://www.php.net/manual/en/xsltprocessor.registerphpfunctions.php as
    that explains how to use PHP to write functions to be used in your XSLT
    stylesheet.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/