    &lt; and &gt; to < and > in the HTML

    Is there a switch or parameter in the Transform or the XslTransform that will cause the proper escaping

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0Qw==?=, May 13, 2004

  2. Hi,

    From your description, you are using the .net's XslTransform class to
    transform xml document into html and find that some datas such as &lt; and
    &gt; won't be convert to the < and > which is different from the MSXML2's
    transform behavior ,yes?

    Based on my research, when using the XslTransform.Transform method to
    transform document, the result will different when we use a
    XmlReader/XmlWriter or a Stream as the output. There is a certain reference
    in MSDN:

    #Outputs from an XslTransform
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconinputsoutputstoxsl
    transform.asp?frame=true

    And here is a former thread discussing on the same problem:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&threadm=#qFXvdwxCHA.1620@TK2MS
    FTNGP11&rnum=4&prev=/groups%3Fq%3D.net%2520XslTransform%2520escape%26hl%3Den
    %26lr%3D%26sa%3DN%26tab%3Dwg

    You may also have a look. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    Get Preview at ASP.NET whidbey

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], May 13, 2004

  3. Hi,

    Have you had a chance to check out the suggestions in my last reply or have
    you got any further ideas on this issue? If you have anything unclear or if
    there're anything else we can help, please feel free to post here. Thanks.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], May 19, 2004