XSLT Transformation

Axel Strube-Zettler

Hi all,

how can I do a XSLT transformation on a XML File (XSLT Stylesheet) -
just like Saxon does? What packages are exactly needed?

Thanks, Axel

Jonathan Stowe

Tom Regner said:
Jonathan Stowes XML::XSLT seems to fit, from the pod:

Just for the record I am only its guardian and not its parent :)
use XML::XSLT;

my $xslt = XML::XSLT->new ($xsl, warnings => 1);

$xslt->transform ($xmlfile);
print $xslt->toString;

The module is still however very much a work in progress and there are
parts of the XSLT spec that are not completely supported. If you need a
wider range of features you might consider using XML::LibXSLT as
suggested by someone else.

/J\

Axel Strube-Zettler

Axel Strube-Zettler wrote:

Thanks to all, I am happy now. XML::XSLT is not installed on the server
(it's just a Pro Webspace Package of Germany's largest Provider Company,
I myself can't install anything), but I found out that LibXSLT is
installed. It just took me 5 minutes to get it working - not really
difficult;-)

Great! Now the pages are displayed in Opera and older Browsers too!

Thank you for the excellent help! Axel