    so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way is to
    make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies." - C.A.R.
    Hoare

    Rhino, Jan 13, 2005

  2. /Rhino/:

    > Can anyone point me to a good free XSLT Tutorial online?
    >
    > I looked for some a few months ago and didn't find anything very good. I'm
    > hoping some of the experts here can point me to a good XSLT tutorial.....

    http://www.zvon.org/

    You'll need both: the XPath and XSLT Tutorial since XSLT relies
    heavily on XPath.

    http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XSLTutorial/
    http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XPathTutorial/

    However I think you could start with the XSLT tutorial and make
    references to the XPath tutorial then. At some point just go through
    the whole XPath tutorial alone and then focus mastering XSLT.

    --
    Stanimir

    Stanimir Stamenkov, Jan 13, 2005