    I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

    Best regards,

    W.
    WideBoy, Sep 11, 2006

  2. My standard pointer to a whole bunch of good tutorials/articles:
    http://www.ibm.com/xml

    Joseph Kesselman, Sep 11, 2006

  3. WideBoy

    Peter Flynn Guest

    WideBoy wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am an experienced programmer and I think it's about time I learnt
    > this new fangled language (XSLT). I was therefore wondering if you
    > guys can give me some pointers to web resources and/or good books to
    > get me started on this adventure.
    >
    > I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

    The XSL FAQ is at http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/

    ///Peter
    --
    XML FAQ: http://xml.silmaril.ie/
    Peter Flynn, Sep 12, 2006
  4. > The XSL FAQ is at http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/

    Wonderfully useful reference, and I should have mentioned it... but most
    folks will need tutorials first.

    Joe Kesselman, Sep 12, 2006
  5. WideBoy

    WideBoy Guest

    Peter, Joe,

    Many thanks to both of you for these web references. They have
    certainly whetted my appetite for more.

    I was wondering if you guys can recommend any useful books for XSLT
    virgins like myself?

    cheers,

    Naran

    WideBoy, Sep 12, 2006
  6. Search amazon.com for Michael Kay, Jeni Tennison and Sal(vatore) Mangano

    Cheers,
    Dimitre Novatchev

    Dimitre Novatchev, Sep 13, 2006
  7. WideBoy

    Andy Dingley Guest

    Dimitre Novatchev wrote:

    > Search amazon.com for Michael Kay, Jeni Tennison and Sal(vatore) Mangano

    Sal Mangano scares me. Useful book, but it's going to frighten the
    horses, let alone the newbies.

    I'd agree on the other two.
    Andy Dingley, Sep 13, 2006