XSLT web resources or book recommendations

WideBoy

Hi,

I am an experienced programmer and I think it's about time I learnt
this new fangled language (XSLT). I was therefore wondering if you
guys can give me some pointers to web resources and/or good books to
get me started on this adventure.

I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

Best regards,

W.

Peter Flynn

WideBoy said:
Hi,

I am an experienced programmer and I think it's about time I learnt
this new fangled language (XSLT). I was therefore wondering if you
guys can give me some pointers to web resources and/or good books to
get me started on this adventure.

I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

The XSL FAQ is at http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/

///Peter

WideBoy

Peter, Joe,

Many thanks to both of you for these web references. They have
certainly whetted my appetite for more.

I was wondering if you guys can recommend any useful books for XSLT
virgins like myself?

cheers,

Naran

Dimitre Novatchev

Search amazon.com for Michael Kay, Jeni Tennison and Sal(vatore) Mangano

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

WideBoy said:
Peter, Joe,

Many thanks to both of you for these web references. They have
certainly whetted my appetite for more.

I was wondering if you guys can recommend any useful books for XSLT
virgins like myself?

cheers,

Naran

Andy Dingley

Dimitre said:
Search amazon.com for Michael Kay, Jeni Tennison and Sal(vatore) Mangano

Sal Mangano scares me. Useful book, but it's going to frighten the
horses, let alone the newbies.

I'd agree on the other two.