Xst:2677

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by elad1434, Jan 19, 2011.

  1. elad1434

    elad1434

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2010
    Messages:
    5
    hello, I have those hundreds of annoying warnings
    Node <U4/M_D_13_0> of sequential type is unconnected in block <LCD_TOP>.
    Node <U4/M_D_6_7> of sequential type is unconnected in block <LCD_TOP>.
    I searched over the web solutions and I didn't find anything helpful. I have 1 top component that includes anothers inside, one of them, when I synthesize it (like a top component) didn't fire any warning or errors. But when I got to the top component and synthed- it fires this warning. take a look
    the troublemaker component:

    |--when I finish recieving the msg the other parts are getting the same values

    when MSG_READY=>
    for i in 1 to 79 loop
    if 79-d_c=0 then
    exit;
    else
    M_D(d_c)<=BB;-- M_D is an array consists of 1 byte vector, BB hex constant d_c<=d_c+1;
    end if;
    end loop;
    if masg_ready='0' then
    masg_ready<='1';
    STATE<=MSG_READY;
    else
    masg_ready<='0';
    STATE<=reading;
    end if;

    P0<=M_D(1);--P0 is a byte- alias of vector 319:0 which is out
    P1<=M_D(2);

    | --till 80
    the Top component- connects between out and in with signal in length of 319:0.
    Now if I looked up for say M_D(6) I only found him at the end (P6<=M_D(6)) so it might think that it's not assigned or something but it actually DO assign it in the for loop . It can not be that it doesn't go thorugh the loop,
    I tried to assign manually and still does the same problem. Its somthing on my top component which I don't understand so I'll be greatfull if you help me plz =]

    Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
    elad1434, Jan 19, 2011