    although I increase YYMAXDEPTH value I see no changes.
    Anyone can help me with this matter or tell where to ask?

    Thanks/Alvaro
    Alvaro Puente, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Alvaro Puente

    Chris Dollin Guest

    Alvaro Puente wrote:

    > Hi all!
    >
    > Firstly, is there a newsgroup for YACC-LEX?

    comp.compilers seems most plausible, but you might find help in
    comp.unix.programmer as well.

    > My application dies when I'm parsing a really long string and,
    > although I increase YYMAXDEPTH value I see no changes.
    > Anyone can help me with this matter or tell where to ask?

    I'd go to comp.compilers. You might try and work out if its the lex
    or the yacc part of the code that's dying first - that would help.

    --
    Chris "electric hedgehog" Dollin
    C welcome: http://www.angelfire.com/ms3/bchambless0/welcome_to_clc.html
    Chris Dollin, Jul 10, 2003