    I am wondering how to get the Yahoo browser without signing up for the
    service. I am having problems with their browser seeing the web pages that I
    design. Thank you for your input. Dick Ross

    ross, Oct 22, 2003

  2. The 2nd item might be what you're looking for.

    http://sbcglobal.prodigy.net/sbcyahoodial/download.html

    http://sbcglobal.prodigy.net/sbcyahoodial/download.html

    Download now and get:
    SBC Yahoo! Connection Manager - an improved way of getting online
    quickly and easily
    SBC Yahoo! Dial customizable browser
    SBC Yahoo! Messenger so you can chat real-time with your friends and
    family
    SBC Yahoo! Utilities and Essentials

    Mike Scirocco, Nov 2, 2003

  3. Toby A Inkster, Nov 2, 2003