Yahoo C++ API

surfrocksoulwave

Hey,

Is there c++ code to fetch live or historical Yahoo finance data?

I need to look up stock tickers, volume, and closing price.

If you could give me a start on the simple code or give me a link to a forum where this code has been implemented that would be great.

Thanks!

surfrocksoulwave

Ok Thanks dude for the response. I can't understand what you are saying, but I will forward it to my group. I've been trying so hard for this group, but no one responds, but I want to back my butt up. If you could maybe writeit in code that would be helpful. I am a novice at coding. I will try to get the group situation sorted out. Thanks Google Groups!

Stewart Henderson

Hey,

Is there c++ code to fetch live or historical Yahoo finance data?

I need to look up stock tickers, volume, and closing price.

If you could give me a start on the simple code or give me a link to a forum where this code has been implemented that would be great.

Thanks!

I am not finding it that hard to follow along here. Scott is demonstratingthe Yahoo! Finance RESTful API usage here. If you are looking for a C++ API in order to access this, you can simply use netlib(http://cpp-netlib.org/0.9.1/whats_new.html) or a handful of other libraries out there to do the HTTP POST/GET requests. +1 @ Scott on implementation.