Yahoo SiteBuilder or Site Builder -- Not compatable with other service providers?

Carol Dearborn

Currently SBC Yahoo is my webhost and service providor (about
$25/month). My site is designed with Yahoo SiteBuilder. I'm thinking
of changing service provider and webhost but I'm under the impression
that I'm hooked to Yahoo because "SiteBuilder" is not compatable with
any other service provider.

Am I stuck with Yahoo i.e., will I have to convert all my Sitebuilder
files into generic HTML before adopting another webhost?

I've asked for help from Yahoo but they don't respond.

Peter - nativespace hosting

Carol said:
Currently SBC Yahoo is my webhost and service providor (about
$25/month). My site is designed with Yahoo SiteBuilder. I'm thinking
of changing service provider and webhost but I'm under the impression
that I'm hooked to Yahoo because "SiteBuilder" is not compatable with
any other service provider.

Am I stuck with Yahoo i.e., will I have to convert all my Sitebuilder
files into generic HTML before adopting another webhost?

I've asked for help from Yahoo but they don't respond.

Hi Carol,
What's the URL of your site?
Pete

--
Peter
nativespace

Richard

Carol said:
Currently SBC Yahoo is my webhost and service providor (about
$25/month). My site is designed with Yahoo SiteBuilder. I'm thinking
of changing service provider and webhost but I'm under the impression
that I'm hooked to Yahoo because "SiteBuilder" is not compatable with
any other service provider.
Am I stuck with Yahoo i.e., will I have to convert all my Sitebuilder
files into generic HTML before adopting another webhost?
I've asked for help from Yahoo but they don't respond.

I don't see where sitebuilder would be rejected elsewhere.
The big difference being on how it's put together.
It's still basic html.
If you view the source code, you should see that it is pure html.
While they offer a ton more storage space, other goodies are left in the
dark.
You can do better with less storage elsewhere.