    Am I stuck with Yahoo i.e., will I have to convert all my Sitebuilder
    files into generic HTML before adopting another webhost?

    I've asked for help from Yahoo but they don't respond.

    Carol Dearborn, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Re: Yahoo SiteBuilder or Site Builder -- Not compatable with otherservice providers?

    Carol Dearborn wrote:
    > Currently SBC Yahoo is my webhost and service providor (about
    > $25/month). My site is designed with Yahoo SiteBuilder. I'm thinking
    > of changing service provider and webhost but I'm under the impression
    > that I'm hooked to Yahoo because "SiteBuilder" is not compatable with
    > any other service provider.
    >
    > Am I stuck with Yahoo i.e., will I have to convert all my Sitebuilder
    > files into generic HTML before adopting another webhost?
    >
    > I've asked for help from Yahoo but they don't respond.

    Hi Carol,
    What's the URL of your site?
    Pete

    --
    Peter
    nativespace

    Peter - nativespace hosting, Nov 29, 2004

  3. Carol Dearborn

    Richard Guest

    Carol Dearborn wrote:

    > Currently SBC Yahoo is my webhost and service providor (about
    > $25/month). My site is designed with Yahoo SiteBuilder. I'm thinking
    > of changing service provider and webhost but I'm under the impression
    > that I'm hooked to Yahoo because "SiteBuilder" is not compatable with
    > any other service provider.

    > Am I stuck with Yahoo i.e., will I have to convert all my Sitebuilder
    > files into generic HTML before adopting another webhost?

    > I've asked for help from Yahoo but they don't respond.

    I don't see where sitebuilder would be rejected elsewhere.
    The big difference being on how it's put together.
    It's still basic html.
    If you view the source code, you should see that it is pure html.
    While they offer a ton more storage space, other goodies are left in the
    dark.
    You can do better with less storage elsewhere.

    Richard, Nov 29, 2004