    --
    Maciej Sobczak * http://www.inspirel.com
    , Feb 3, 2014

  2. Noob Guest

    Maciej Sobczak wrote:

    > I would like to announce that the YAMI4 MISRA-C package was just
    > updated (version 1.2.0) and now supports also UDP channels:
    >
    > http://www.inspirel.com/yami4/misra.html
    >
    > YAMI4 is an open-source messaging solution for distributed systems
    > and the dedicated MISRA-C package can be of particular interest for
    > embedded developers and all those that need to rely on pure-C code
    > base.

    It might make more sense to post to comp.arch.embedded rather than
    to comp.lang.c
    Noob, Feb 3, 2014

  3. Kaz Kylheku Guest

    On 2014-02-03, <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to announce that the YAMI4 MISRA-C package was just updated
    > (version 1.2.0) and now supports also UDP channels:

    UDP is the "hello, world" of this sort of thing.
    Kaz Kylheku, Feb 3, 2014

    W dniu poniedziałek, 3 lutego 2014 11:10:55 UTC+1 użytkownik Kaz Kylheku napisał:

    > > I would like to announce that the YAMI4 MISRA-C package was just updated
    > > (version 1.2.0) and now supports also UDP channels:

    > UDP is the "hello, world" of this sort of thing.

    Except that in YAMI4 the TCP transport was considered as more interesting (for example, it has a natural concept of "connection was lost") and was supported first. The UDP transport was added to the already existing frameworkand this explains why it was a motivation for the package update.