YAPC::NA is approaching fast!

Uri Guttman

if you haven't yet registered for yapc::na yet, you still have
time. yapc is the most incredible conference value (only $100 for the
conference) going and the only pure perl conference out there. you are
guaranteed to have fun and learn more about perl as well. you can rub
and bend elbow with many of the perl royalty as well and meet and hang
out with perl hackers of all skill levels from all over the world.

go here to register:

http://yapcchicago.org/zencart/

the main home page is at:

http://yapcchicago.org

the schedule of talks is here:

http://yapcchicago.org/the-schedule/

you can take day long classes with perl masters (clpm regulars brian d
foy and randal schwartz and the always amazing damian conway) for only
$200 (usually about $500!)

http://www.yapcchicago.org/zencart/...Path=3&zenid=6fc2d238d5d9fb21aff2c9439d17b533

you can read about more of the fun events that are scheduled and such on
the yapc wiki:

http://yapcchicago.org/wiki/index.cgi?

hope to see you there!

uri

Brian McCauley

Uri said:
if you haven't yet registered for yapc::na yet, you still have
time. yapc is [...] the only pure perl conference out there.

Whilst it may be true that YAPC is the only pure perl conference out
there, it should be noted that YAPC::NA is not the only
YAPC::$Continent [1] out there!

There's been a YAPC::Asia already this year and YAPC::Europe is
approaching fast too.

http://birmingham2006.com/

If you want you can even attend both NA and Europe! I'm going to do so,
but then again as an organiser of YAPC::Europe::2006 I don't expect to
get the chance to hear many of the talks.

[1] There are also some other YAPCs with only national scope.