YARV bytecode switch loop

Carter Cheng

Hello,

I am somewhat new at this and a bit of a neophyte. I am wondering
where I would find the main YARV bytecode interpreter loop that
processes the bytecodes for YARV.

Regards,

Carter.

Robert Klemme

I am somewhat new at this and a bit of a neophyte. I am wondering
where I would find the main YARV bytecode interpreter loop that
processes the bytecodes for YARV.

You should be able to find it from main.c when looking at the source.

Kind regards

robert

Carter Cheng

Thanks Matz.

Hi,

You can check vm_exec.c then vm.inc or insns.def.

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0matz.