yea

Frank Footon

Seasons Greetings! The SoulMate Band will be at the American Legion (603)
436-7575, located right in the heart of happenin' downtown Portsmouth, New
Hampshire, at 96 Islington Street this Saturday night, December 8 from 8:30
and 12:30 and we are hoping to see you all since this will be our last show
in the local area until after Christmas! So, come on down and get your good
fix on a hot, soul and motown time with ...

Your friends in The SoulMate Band -
Lisa, Jay, Lonnie, Doc, Chubby & Chris
SoulMate ... The Soundtrack of Our Lives!
www.thesoulmateband.com

P.S. Guests are always welcome when signed in by a member!