Yellow box

Kian

Hi there,

I would to implement a yellow box to contain some description for visitor to
browse though a list of choices. Every time a visit clicks on the choice, a
yellow text box will appear on the current browser containing some
information for them. (NOT a Pop up window.)

I don't know how to implement this kind of yellow box. The nearest idea of
yellow box is using title="text" as below... (but the yellow box in this box
will disappear after a few seconds.)

Any hint?

Thanks,
Kian