Yes its the datagrid again!

stuart

Hi All

Why is it that when I allow paging on my datagrid and have the control flipping through the pages ok, it fires the datagrids CommandDelete or CommandEdit event handler. It seems to do this when turning back a page from 3 to 2

Cheers

stuart

I should mention that there are 3 pages of 20 each, 3-1 fires edit event, 3-2 fires delete

help....

stuart

Ok, I've sorted it but I don't know why its happening

When I move the position of the pager buttons to "top" then it stops happening. It can't be coinsdance that I'm using 2 button columns (1 is edit, 2 is delete) and when I'm moving back to page 1, edit fires and when I move back to page 2, delete fires

Anyone know why this may be happening cause it's anoying that I'll have to keep putting the pager to the top for this sort of functionallity to work

cheers me deers

Robert Koritnik

Best way is to check the client source and see what gets executed with
javascript calls. This would probably be the key to solution of your
problem.

--
RobertK
{ Clever? No just smart. }