    Hi All

    Why is it that when I allow paging on my datagrid and have the control flipping through the pages ok, it fires the datagrids CommandDelete or CommandEdit event handler. It seems to do this when turning back a page from 3 to 2

    Cheers
    stuart, Jun 3, 2004

  2. stuart

    stuart Guest

    I should mention that there are 3 pages of 20 each, 3-1 fires edit event, 3-2 fires delete

    help....
    stuart, Jun 3, 2004

  3. stuart

    stuart Guest

    Ok, I've sorted it but I don't know why its happening

    When I move the position of the pager buttons to "top" then it stops happening. It can't be coinsdance that I'm using 2 button columns (1 is edit, 2 is delete) and when I'm moving back to page 1, edit fires and when I move back to page 2, delete fires

    Anyone know why this may be happening cause it's anoying that I'll have to keep putting the pager to the top for this sort of functionallity to work

    cheers me deers
    stuart, Jun 3, 2004
  4. Best way is to check the client source and see what gets executed with
    javascript calls. This would probably be the key to solution of your
    problem.

    --
    RobertK
    { Clever? No just smart. }