Yet Another BLT/TkInter Install Question

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jon, Nov 16, 2004.

  1. Jon

    Jon Guest

    Hi All,

    I'm running ActiveState Python 2.3.4 and I'm trying to figure
    out how to install BLT so that I can add PMW widgets. No matter
    how or where I try to install it I still get:

    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
    File "HelloUser.py", line 225, in ?
    g = Pmw.Blt.Graph(master)
    File "/usr/local/python/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Pmw/Pmw_1_2/lib/PmwBlt.py"
    , line 260, in __init__
    Tkinter.Widget.__init__(self, master, _graphCommand, cnf, kw)
    File "/usr/local/python/lib/python2.3/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 1835, in __init

    on trying to run the HelloUser.py PMW example. From a past post I
    gather this indicates BLT is not installed correctly.

    Does anyone know what the required BLT configure options are
    for an ActiveState install?

    Thanks!

    --Jon

    Jon, Nov 16, 2004