Yet Another BLT/TkInter Install Question

Jon

Hi All,

I'm running ActiveState Python 2.3.4 and I'm trying to figure
out how to install BLT so that I can add PMW widgets. No matter
how or where I try to install it I still get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
File "HelloUser.py", line 225, in ?
g = Pmw.Blt.Graph(master)
File "/usr/local/python/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Pmw/Pmw_1_2/lib/PmwBlt.py"
, line 260, in __init__
Tkinter.Widget.__init__(self, master, _graphCommand, cnf, kw)
File "/usr/local/python/lib/python2.3/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 1835, in __init

on trying to run the HelloUser.py PMW example. From a past post I
gather this indicates BLT is not installed correctly.

Does anyone know what the required BLT configure options are
for an ActiveState install?

Thanks!

--Jon