Yet another version to gander upon

Richard

http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/tooltip2.html

Found this script somewhere and it does what I want painlessly.
The author made it as simple as possible to make it easy to change values
easily.
He also took the time to add in other stuff many would not include.

What I don't know is, will it work on other browsers?

Yes I am using tables for now. Purely for the demo.

Andrew Cameron

Richard said:
http://1-large-world.com/stargate/movie/tooltip2.html
What I don't know is, will it work on other browsers?

In Firebird 0.6.1 it seems to work, but in Opera 7.02 the box opens and no
image loads.
Yes I am using tables for now. Purely for the demo.

Good, because your layout goes off the screen horizontally in Firebird and
overlaps the top section in Opera. I'm guessing it breaks badly in other
browsers. Why not download another browser and try it yourself?

Richard

Dylan said:
Richard wrote:
Erm, nope... I'm using O7.5p1 and the table on
http://centricle.com/ref/css/filters/ for example gives me lots of
horizontal scrolling at 800x600, so it seems to be rendering the table
spot on!

Interesting. Opera shows it correctly while IE is cutting off the text just
above the huge table.
Where I used to think the world of IE, I'm now beginning to think it sucks.
So I'll test my stuff out in opera from now on.

Dylan Parry

Richard said:
Where I used to think the world of IE, I'm now beginning to think it
sucks. So I'll test my stuff out in opera from now on.

Realisation is one of the first steps in the healing process ;)