You are not authorized to view this page - II 6.0/Windows 2003

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Thiago Campos Pereira, Aug 1, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    I am with the following problem. I have installed a IIS 6.0 /
    Windows 2003 and created a simple HTML Page (with a simple text, for test -
    Test.HTML). I am trying access the page with the IE 6 (
    http://localhost/teste.htm ) and get a error ( The error is in the end of
    this page).

    I have trying the following solution:

    - Grant permission Everyone/FullControle in all directories on machine.

    - Used anonymous user

    - Used Integrated Security (Is interesting, because I have informed the
    correct user and password 3 times and the get the same error).

    - Reinstall the II6.0 complete

    What can I do???

    You are not authorized to view this page
    control list (ACL) that is configured for this resource on the Web server.

    ----

    Please try the following:

    a.. Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able
    to view this directory or page.
    b.. Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.
    HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to an ACL set on the
    requested resource.
    Internet Information Services (IIS)

    ----

    a.. Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search
    for the words HTTP and 401.
    b.. Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and
    search for topics titled About Security, Access Control, and About Custom
    Error Messages.
    Thiago Campos Pereira, Aug 1, 2004