You are not authorized to view this page - II 6.0/Windows 2003

Thiago Campos Pereira

Hi,

I am with the following problem. I have installed a IIS 6.0 /
Windows 2003 and created a simple HTML Page (with a simple text, for test -
Test.HTML). I am trying access the page with the IE 6 (
http://localhost/teste.htm ) and get a error ( The error is in the end of
this page).

I have trying the following solution:

- Grant permission Everyone/FullControle in all directories on machine.

- Used anonymous user

- Used Integrated Security (Is interesting, because I have informed the
correct user and password 3 times and the get the same error).

- Reinstall the II6.0 complete

What can I do???

You are not authorized to view this page
control list (ACL) that is configured for this resource on the Web server.

----

Please try the following:

a.. Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able
to view this directory or page.
b.. Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.
HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to an ACL set on the
requested resource.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

----

a.. Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search
for the words HTTP and 401.
b.. Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and
search for topics titled About Security, Access Control, and About Custom
Error Messages.