you can do thi$

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Microsoft News Server, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. HOW TO MAKE $6000 FROM $6.00

    READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

    PLEASE READ ALL!

    I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back,
    I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an
    article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within
    weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, Yeah right,
    this must be a scam, but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
    Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address
    stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the
    bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.

    This is easier than you would ever think possible.

    (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
    talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: what
    have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Then I invested the
    measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!...

    within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I
    figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my
    first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a
    total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over
    $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
    have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
    rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more
    than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most
    importantly, why it works....Also, make sure you print a copy of this
    article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
    I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you
    will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
    something so easy!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
    download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!

    It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
    postage)

    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not

    illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!!

    If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive

    extraordinary dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE:

    Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be
    yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of
    the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its
    success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
    You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business
    your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in
    the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
    happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made
    from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from
    people like you and me asking to be included in that list.

    Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

    STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
    each piece of paper ;PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.
    Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper
    so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
    thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
    them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of
    paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00
    bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
    LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for
    it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried
    about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.
    Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
    legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

    #1) Stephanie Hicks
    1283 Evening Canyon
    Henderson NV 89014

    #2) Alvin Jennings
    278 Halsey St.

    Brooklyn, NY 11216

    #3)Ryan Tucker
    301 Royal Oaks Blvd. Apt. 3105
    Franklin, TN 37067

    #4)Bryan Payne
    157 Oates Ave, Holland Park
    Brisbane, Queensland,
    Australia 4121

    # 5)R Crawford
    5167 N 400 W
    LaPorte,Ind. 46350

    #6)Chester Jones

    25735 Lorain rd. #110

    North Olmsted Ohio 44070

    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
    the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
    number 6 on the list.

    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
    close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
    least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All
    you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!

    This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18
    Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.

    Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you
    can use it again, and again.

    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty
    and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
    integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
    others have received will come your way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.

    This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
    be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of
    mail theft.)

    So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
    six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
    Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
    geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
    be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for
    only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send
    it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

    Due to the facts that newsgroups, bulletin boards, chat rooms, and pretty
    much anywhere on the internet that you could post this, are constantly
    changing and there are 50,000 + users to the internet each day. Which leaves
    extremely good odds that this will continue to work time and time again.

    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty
    and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
    integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
    others have received will come your way.

    HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS FAST WITH YOUR WEB BROWSER:

    The fastest way to post a newsletter: Highlight and COPY (Ctrl-C) the

    Text of this posted message and PASTE (Ctrl-V) it into a plain text editor
    (as Wordpad) and save it. After you have made the necessary changes that are
    stated above, simply COPY (Ctrl-C) and PASTE (Ctrl-V) the text into the
    message composition window, after selecting a newsgroup, and post it! (Or
    you can attach the file, without writing anything to the message window.)

    If you have Netscape Navigator 3.0 do the following:

    1. Click on any newsgroup like normal; then click on 'TO NEWS'. This will
    bring up a box to type a message in.

    2. Leave the newsgroup box like it is, change the subject box to something
    flashy, something to catch the eye, as "$$$ NEED FAST CASH $$$? NO BS! $! $!
    $" Or "$$$! MAKE FAST CASH; YOU CAN'T LOSE! $$$". Or you can use my subject
    title.

    3. Now click on 'ATTACHMENTS'. Then click on 'ATTACH FILE'. Find your file
    on your Hard Disk (the one you saved from the text editor). Once you find
    it, click on it and then click 'OPEN' and 'OK'. You should now see your file
    name in the attachments box.

    4. Now click on 'SEND'/'POST'. You see? Now you just have 199 to go! (Don't
    worry, it's easy and quick once you get used to it.) NOTE: the versions of
    Netscape Navigator's are similar to each other, so you'll have no problem to
    do this if you don't have Netscape Navigator 3.0.

    QUICK TIP!

    (For Netscape Navigator 3.x and above) You can post this message to many
    newsgroups at a time, by simply selecting a newsgroup near the top of the
    screen, hold down the SHIFT, and then select a newsgroup near the bottom of
    the screen. All of the newsgroups in/between will be selected. After that,
    you follow/do the basic steps, stated below at this letter, except of step
    #1. You can go to the page stated below in this letter and click on a
    newsgroup to open up the newsgroups window. Once you've done this, in the
    same window go to 'OPTIONS', and then mark 'SHOW ALL NEWSGROUPS' and 'SHOW
    ALL MESSAGES'. Now you can see all the newsgroups and you can apply easier
    the above tip.

    If you have MS Internet Explorer do the following:

    1. Go to the newsgroups and press 'POST AN ARTICLE'. To the new window type
    your headline in the subject area and then click in the large window below.
    There either PASTE your letter (which it's been copied from the text
    editor), or attach the file, which contains it.

    2. Then click on 'SEND' or 'OK'. NOTE: All Versions of MS Internet Explorer
    are similar to each other, so you won't have any problem doing this. GENERAL
    NOTES ON POSTING: A nice page where you'll find all the newsgroups if you
    want help is http://www.liszt.com/ (When you go to the home page, click on
    the link 'Newsgroup Directory'). But I don't think you'll have any problem
    posting because it's very easy once you've found the newsgroups. All these
    web browsers are similar. It doesn't matter which one you have. (But it
    makes it very easy if you have Netscape Navigator 3.0 or later. You may
    download it from the Internet if you don't have it.) You just have to
    remember the basic steps, stated below.

    BASIC STEPS FOR POSTING:

    1. Find a newsgroup and you click on it.

    2. You click on 'POST AN/NEW ARTICLE' or 'TO NEWS' or anything else similar
    to these.

    3. You type your flashy headline in the subject box.

    4. Now, either you attach the file containing your amended letter, or you
    PASTE the letter. (You have to COPY it

    from the text editor, of course, from before.)

    5. Finally, you click on 'SEND' or 'POST' or 'OK', whatever is there.

    **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!

    BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**. That's it! You will begin receiving
    money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a
    P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you receive. If you wish to stay
    anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver
    it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT**.

    ===================== NOW THE WHY PART ======================= Out of 200
    postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made
    $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just
    sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and
    only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for
    me. Now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5
    replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons
    turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5
    replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun
    part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at
    #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00! Those
    3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name
    at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive
    $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! And as I
    said 5 responses is actually VERY LOW! Average are probable 20 to 30! So
    lets put those figures at just 15 responses per person. Here is what you
    will make: at #6 $15.00 at #5 $225.00 at #4 $3,375.00 at #3 $50,625.00 at #2
    $759,375.00 at #1 $11,390,625.00 When your name is no longer on the list,
    you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another
    $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start
    posting again. The thing to remember is this, do you realize that thousands
    of people all over the world are joining the Internet and reading these
    articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now! So, can you afford $6.00 and see
    if it really works? I think so...People have said, "what if the plan is
    played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of
    that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people
    who are joining the Internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give
    it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with
    thousands of those joining the actual Internet! Remember, play FAIRLY and
    HONESTLY and this will work! You only need to be honest. By the way, if you
    try to deceive people by Posting the messages with your name in the list and
    not sending the money to The rest of the people already on the list, you
    will NOT get as much. Someone I talked with knew someone who did just that
    and he only made about $150.00, and that's after seven or eight weeks! Then
    he sent the 6 $1.00 bills, people added him to their lists, and in 4-5 weeks
    he had over $10k. This is the fairest and most honest way I have ever seen
    to share the wealth of the world without costing anything but our time! You
    also may want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for future dollars. Make sure
    you print this article out RIGHT NOW. Also, Try to keep a list of everyone
    that sends you money. And always keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure
    everyone is playing fairly. Remember that HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You
    don't need to cheat the basic idea to make the money! GOOD LUCK to all and
    please play fairly and reap the huge rewards from this, which is tons of
    extra CASH. Please remember to declare your extra income. Thanks once
    again...!

    Microsoft News Server, Feb 6, 2004