You, spare time and SyntaxError

Discussion in 'Python' started by cokofreedom@gmail.com, Jul 9, 2008.

  1. Guest

    def ine(you):
    yourself = "what?"
    go = list("something"), list("anything")
    be = "something"
    please = be, yourself
    yourself = "great"
    for good in yourself:
    if you is good:
    good in you
    please.add(more, good)
    else:
    def inition(lacks, clarity):
    if clarity not in you:
    please.remove(everything and go)
    for bad in yourself:
    list(bad) if bad else (ignore, yourself)
    try:
    (to, escape, your, fate, but)
    except (Exception), son:
    if bad in (you, son):
    (you is bad, son), so
    finally:
    if bad in you:
    lie, cheat, steal, be, bad
    else:
    print you, "is", yourself
    you is good and yourself is not bad
    please, go

    ine("Everyone")
    , Jul 9, 2008

    On 9 juil, 16:56, wrote:
    > def ine(you):
    > yourself = "what?"
    > go = list("something"), list("anything")
    > be = "something"
    > please = be, yourself
    > yourself = "great"
    > for good in yourself:
    > if you is good:
    > good in you
    > please.add(more, good)
    > else:
    > def inition(lacks, clarity):
    > if clarity not in you:
    > please.remove(everything and go)
    > for bad in yourself:
    > list(bad) if bad else (ignore, yourself)
    > try:
    > (to, escape, your, fate, but)
    > except (Exception), son:
    > if bad in (you, son):
    > (you is bad, son), so
    > finally:
    > if bad in you:
    > lie, cheat, steal, be, bad
    > else:
    > print you, "is", yourself
    > you is good and yourself is not bad
    > please, go
    >
    > ine("Everyone")

    just... great !-)
    , Jul 9, 2008

    > just... great !-)

    Thanks :)
    , Jul 10, 2008

    On 10 juil, 08:53, wrote:
    > > just... great !-)

    > Thanks :)

    Nope, really, I mean it. To me, there's a clear relation between code,
    mathematics and poetry. I've been wanting to write some "code poems"
    for a long time now but never managed to get enough time and
    inspiration. While there are a couple potential errors in some path of
    your code, it's still both (almost) working code and an IMHO nice poem
    (ok, it's not Rimbaud or Villon or Appolinaire - pardon my french -
    but it's still more than honest poetry).
    , Jul 10, 2008