your _-_Al_-_ pathetic!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Peter Lucas, Nov 8, 2010.

  1. Peter Lucas

    Peter Lucas Guest

    Time to de-lurk and spell it out. You loosers are totally pathetic.
    Your childish,witless, stupid and repetetive.
    Theres isnt one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
    anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

    Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
    anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the group to Potty-
    Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of ineffective jerk offs.

    Shyte, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
    without supervision.

    Ill leave you here to lick each others slimy little arses and suck
    each others tiny little cocks.

    It was a waste of time coming here. Bye shyte eaters; and dont forget
    to watch frikken sesame street in the morning.

    I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
    I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are pissing me
    off.

    You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all pricks that
    post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.

    I already know where one of you am, you have already had an ISP track
    you down for something else. I got that info shyte for brains and Im
    going to use it.

    Laugh now cos you sure as shyte wont laugh later.

    You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
    for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

    I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
    little arsehole.

    You dipshits have pised me off a fucking sight more than he did.

    Frikken wannabee forum loosers!

    --
    Peter Lucas
    Brisbane
    Australia

    whats the difference between londoners and smarties? Smarties dont
    melt in the tube!
     
    Peter Lucas, Nov 8, 2010
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Peter Lucas

    Tempest Guest

    On Nov 8, 1:23 pm, Peter Lucas <> wrote:
    > Time to de-lurk and spell it out. You loosers are totally pathetic.
    > Your childish,witless, stupid and repetetive.
    > Theres isnt one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
    > anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.


    Oh, the irony.

    "Your"
    "loosers"
    "repetetive"
    "Theres"
    "isnt"
     
    Tempest, Nov 10, 2010
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Tempest wrote:
    > On Nov 8, 1:23 pm, Peter Lucas<> wrote:
    >> Time to de-lurk and spell it out. You loosers are totally pathetic.
    >> Your childish,witless, stupid and repetetive.
    >> Theres isnt one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
    >> anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

    >
    > Oh, the irony.
    >
    > "Your"
    > "loosers"
    > "repetetive"
    > "Theres"
    > "isnt"


    You missed one "forum" ;-)

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
     
    Jonathan N. Little, Nov 10, 2010
    #3
  4. Jonathan N. Little <> wrote:
    > Tempest wrote:
    >> On Nov 8, 1:23 pm, Peter Lucas<> wrote:
    >>> Time to de-lurk and spell it out. You loosers are totally pathetic.
    >>> Your childish,witless, stupid and repetetive.
    >>> Theres isnt one post on this whole forum that looks like it came
    >>> from anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

    >>
    >> Oh, the irony.
    >>
    >> "Your"
    >> "loosers"
    >> "repetetive"
    >> "Theres"
    >> "isnt"

    >
    > You missed one "forum" ;-)


    What is more ironic, being the one hundred seventeenth person to recognize
    and comment on some well thrashed, obvious irony in a months-old thread, or
    being the chump who corrects the post? How did it come to this?

    I submit that a new word could be coined to define the senseless state of
    mind which posesses people who make such posts...

    mironic.

    Oh, the mirony.
     
    Nunya Bidnits, Nov 10, 2010
    #4
  5. Peter Lucas

    idle Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:23:28 -0500, Ed Mullen wrote in
    > Gosh, can't we all get along? I mean, let's all get a rod up the butt
    > and, ya know, just get along?
    >
    > Usenet is so funny.


    Ah, hmmm, oh, ok.

    If you think the butt rod will help, can you let us know after you do
    some testing?

    Thanks!


    --
    idle
    Die IE6
    http://mrdoob.com/lab/javascript/effects/ie6/
     
    idle, Nov 11, 2010
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. John Salerno
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    495
    John Salerno
    Mar 18, 2006
  2. Holmespundit
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    484
    Holmespundit
    Sep 1, 2004
  3. cutebravo
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    316
  4. cutebravo

    Enhance your knowledge and boost your mind

    cutebravo, Jun 6, 2007, in forum: C Programming
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    275
    Richard Heathfield
    Jun 6, 2007
  5. Replies:
    3
    Views:
    1,037
    Arne Vajhøj
    Nov 2, 2009
Loading...

Share This Page