your _-_Al_-_ pathetic!

Peter Lucas

Time to de-lurk and spell it out. You loosers are totally pathetic.
Your childish,witless, stupid and repetetive.
Theres isnt one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the group to Potty-
Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of ineffective jerk offs.

Shyte, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
without supervision.

Ill leave you here to lick each others slimy little arses and suck
each others tiny little cocks.

It was a waste of time coming here. Bye shyte eaters; and dont forget
to watch frikken sesame street in the morning.

I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are pissing me
off.

You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all pricks that
post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.

I already know where one of you am, you have already had an ISP track
you down for something else. I got that info shyte for brains and Im
going to use it.

Laugh now cos you sure as shyte wont laugh later.

You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
little arsehole.

You dipshits have pised me off a fucking sight more than he did.

Frikken wannabee forum loosers!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

whats the difference between londoners and smarties? Smarties dont
melt in the tube!

Tempest

Time to de-lurk and spell it out. You loosers are totally pathetic.
Your childish,witless, stupid and repetetive.
Theres isnt one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

Oh, the irony.

"Your"
"loosers"
"repetetive"
"Theres"
"isnt"

Nunya Bidnits

Jonathan N. Little said:
You missed one "forum" ;-)

What is more ironic, being the one hundred seventeenth person to recognize
and comment on some well thrashed, obvious irony in a months-old thread, or
being the chump who corrects the post? How did it come to this?

I submit that a new word could be coined to define the senseless state of
mind which posesses people who make such posts...

mironic.

Oh, the mirony.

idle

Gosh, can't we all get along? I mean, let's all get a rod up the butt
and, ya know, just get along?

Usenet is so funny.

Ah, hmmm, oh, ok.

If you think the butt rod will help, can you let us know after you do
some testing?

Thanks!