    thanks

    Johan

    http://users.pandora.be/jelan

    Johan, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Johan

    Richard Guest

    "Johan" <> wrote in message
    news:6icVa.37966$-ops.be...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm a beginner in design my own webpage.
    > Please take a look and give your comment about lay-out, download speed,
    > etc...
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Johan
    >
    > http://users.pandora.be/jelan

    Not an original layout, but always an interesting one to see now and then.
    But you could add a nice big cockatoo on the back of the sofa, and a medium
    size dog on the left side of the sofa. When you move the mouse over the cat,
    he strikes his paw at it.
    When you mouse over the bird, he raises his feathers and squawks. When you
    mouse over the dog, it barks.
    Just an idea or two that could be implemented.

    Richard, Jul 28, 2003