    learning qt..

    (sorry if my english is bad, i'm dane.. i hope you understand :D)

    -Stufkan
    Stufkan, Nov 18, 2006

  2. Stufkan

    Phlip Guest

    Stufkan wrote:

    > Hello! im new here and then i want to know; what is your current c++
    > project?

    My current _project_ is a Ruby on Rails website with AJAX.

    I have private C++ and other source that I maintain, and a couple ideas for
    new C++ projects. I participate here because I often return to C++ for
    professional projects.

    And because the Java demon _must_ be exorcised from the world!

    --
    Phlip
    Phlip, Nov 18, 2006

  3. Stufkan

    Jim Langston Guest

    "Stufkan" <> wrote in message
    > Hello! im new here and then i want to know; what is your current c++
    > project?
    >
    > right now i do not have time enough to program, but i am in progress
    > learning qt..
    >
    > (sorry if my english is bad, i'm dane.. i hope you understand :D)
    >
    > -Stufkan

    My current project is a 3D FP-POV, FPS/RPG MORPG.
    Jim Langston, Nov 18, 2006
  4. Stufkan

    Joey Sabey Guest

    Stufkan wrote:
    > Hello! im new here and then i want to know; what is your current c++
    > project?

    My current project is an open source sprite format:
    xsprite.sourceforge.net
    No code acceptable for release has been done yet, it's all behind the
    scenes atm.
    Joey Sabey, Nov 21, 2006
  5. Stufkan

    Guest

    On 18 Nov, 16:26, "Stufkan" <> wrote:
    > Hello! im new here and then i want to know; what is your current c++
    > project?
    >
    > right now i do not have time enough to program, but i am in progress
    > learning qt..
    >
    > (sorry if my english is bad, i'm dane.. i hope you understand :D)

    And I'm a swede, nice to meet you.

    My current project, if that's what you can call it, is an application
    for simulating thermal radiation heat transfere, with a bit of
    convection and conduction.

    --
    Erik Wikström
    , Nov 21, 2006
  6. Stufkan wrote:
    > Hello! im new here and then i want to know; what is your current c++
    > project?
    > -Stufkan

    My curent project is build a GUI for a GPS product using MSVC and MSEC.
    We are using C and C++.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq:
    Other sites:
    Thomas Matthews, Nov 29, 2006
  7. Stufkan

    Elan Magavi Guest

    "Stufkan" <> wrote in message
    > Hello! im new here and then i want to know; what is your current c++
    > project?
    >
    > right now i do not have time enough to program, but i am in progress
    > learning qt..
    >
    > (sorry if my english is bad, i'm dane.. i hope you understand :D)
    >
    > -Stufkan

    Defense Display Controllers
    Super miniature EKG recorder
    IDE for audio DSP device.

    Yes.. unfortunately I do have to work on them all at once.

    C++ / C / ASM / MFC
    Elan Magavi, Dec 6, 2006
  8. Stufkan

    Evan Guest

    Stufkan wrote:
    > Hello! im new here and then i want to know; what is your current c++
    > project?
    >
    > right now i do not have time enough to program, but i am in progress
    > learning qt..
    >
    > (sorry if my english is bad, i'm dane.. i hope you understand :D)
    >
    > -Stufkan

    Currently I'm working on a C++ source-to-source translation that will
    insert CBI instrumentation. (See http://cs.wisc.edu/cbi) This involves
    extending a C++ front end called Elsa, and fixing some bugs with the
    source code output.

    Evan
    Evan, Dec 7, 2006