Your resume is shortlisted - apply immediately | More than 85 TOPcompanies recruiting this week

jobsearch.india02

Hi Friends,

Have a successful day!

We would like to forward the exciting job opportunities from the below
TOP companies..

TATA Consultancy Services | Health Asyst Pvt. Ltd | Cambridge
Integrated Services India Pvt. Ltd., | Nanolets Software Pvt Ltd | I-
Flex Solutions Ltd | Namapur Infosoft Private Limited |

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) | Modular Infotech
(ISO9001-2000 Company) | RT Outsourcing Services Ltd | STF (MNC)

To view the details & apply with the above company

Visit

http://walkincareers.com/jobs_mar/Walkincareers/update1.html

NIIT Ltd | Wipro BPO | Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited | Health Asyst
Pvt. Ltd | Personal Network | Network Solutions Pvt Ltd | Fifth
Quarter Info-media Pvt. Ltd |

F-Tec Computer Education | Intelenet Global Services Pvt. Ltd

To view the details & apply with the above company

Visit

http://walkincareers.com/jobs_mar/Walkincareers/update2.html

L&T Infotech | Revifnotech Pvt Ltd | SCR SOFT TECHNOLOGIES | F-Tec
Computer Education | Cybernet - Slash Support | Cognizant Tech | Zenta
| Tenneco | eClerx Services Ltd

To view the details & apply with the above company

Visit

http://walkincareers.com/jobs_mar/Walkincareers/update3.html

The list is being updated regularly by our team do visit daily for any
updates.

BEST WISHES

Team,

www.walkincareers.com