    you can post you suggestions at GuestBook at the Site

    http://senux.atspace.com/guest.htm

    , Jun 6, 2007

  2. wrote:
    >hi everybody i designed Java website but i don't finish it and i want
    >to know your opinions in the design and please write your suggestions
    >to help me in the content of the site

    Whatever you do. Don't spam it across the comp.lang.java.*
    heirarchy groups. That will only earn our contempt for you
    and the site.

    >you can post you suggestions at GuestBook at the Site

    You can read my suggestions here. If you could not be
    bothered returning to read them, please feel free not to
    post, in the first place.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 6, 2007

  3. Probably an obvious comment, but I tend to not spend time on Java
    websites because of their design* but more because of their content -
    and your site doesn't quite have any yet. But if you are just thinking
    about the design: I would say a less colorful, more minimalistic
    design would suite a professional page a lot better; your design looks
    too much like "my first blog about [...]".

    /philipp

    * actually, I try to not spend time on "Java websites" at all :)

    Philipp Leitner, Jun 6, 2007
  4. Ed Guest

    On 6 Juni, 09:46, "" <> wrote:
    > hi everybody i designed Java website but i don't finish it and i want
    > to know your opinions in the design and please write your suggestions
    > to help me in the content of the site
    > you can post you suggestions at GuestBook at the Site
    >
    > http://senux.atspace.com/guest.htm

    I default my browser to white text on a black background, so I
    couldn't see the colours Philipp mentioned.

    I did like the vegetation, though.

    ..ed

    --

    www.EdmundKirwan.com - Home of The Fractal Class Composition

    Ed, Jun 6, 2007
  5. Jo Guest

    nice, but a bit slow to load (using Ie7)
    best of luck

    Jo, Jun 6, 2007