youtube link to disable

K.

Hello!

I would like to disable youtube movie which is located on the main page.
I want it have enabled but on subpage.

I`ve tried to do such code:

<object width="270" height="226">
<param name="movie"
value="
"></param>
<param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param>
<embed src="
"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="270"
height="226">
</embed>
</object>
<a name="#faq1">
test
</a>

where followLink (stored in the seperate file) looks like this:

function followLink(path) {
window.document.location.href = path;
}

I would like to have this movie on the main page, but I want it have
viewable and playable
on subpages. On the main page I would like to have only first frame of this
movie

How to achieve it using javascript? Is it possible?

Thank you in advance for help
M.