    to pay for it.

    Happy holidays to all,
    E.

    Eddy Long, Dec 19, 2004

  2. Eddy Long

    steven Guest

    "Eddy Long" <eddy@NO_att_SPAM.net> wrote in message
    news:41c5f95b$...
    > Using FP2000 and Win98
    >
    > I'm trying to locate the following font:
    >
    > Zapf Chancery ITC Italic
    >
    > as a .ttf file
    >
    > I thought I would have that on my machine but I don't since it's fairly
    > common.
    >
    > Any sources for a free download would be greatly appreciated. I don't

    want
    > to pay for it.

    ITC sells typefaces, I doubt you'd get one from them for free.
    OTOH, Google found this downloadable Zapf Chancery for me:
    http://www.flyerstarter.com/Free-Fonts/Z/Zapf-Chancery-Medium-Italic.html.
    The ITC version may have a better quality.
    HTH

    Steven

    steven, Dec 19, 2004

  3. Eddy Long

    Eddy Long Guest

    steven <> wrote in message:

    > ITC sells typefaces, I doubt you'd get one from them for free.
    > OTOH, Google found this downloadable Zapf Chancery for me:
    > http://www.flyerstarter.com/Free-Fonts/Z/Zapf-Chancery-Medium-Italic.html.
    > The ITC version may have a better quality.
    > HTH
    >
    > Steven

    Many thanks for your help Steven.

    Happy holidays to you and yours...