ZenProfile: Bus Error on OS X

Andreas Schwarz

Hi,

I tried ZenProfile with both 1.8.4 and 1.8.5 from Darwinports. I get the
following error when requiring ZenProfile:

$ gdb ruby
(gdb) run -rubygems -e 'require "zenprofile"'
Starting program: /opt/local/bin/ruby -rubygems -e 'require
"zenprofile"'
Reading symbols for shared libraries .+. done
Reading symbols for shared libraries .... done
Reading symbols for shared libraries . done
Reading symbols for shared libraries . done
Reading symbols for shared libraries . done
Reading symbols for shared libraries . done
Reading symbols for shared libraries . done

Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
Reason: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at address: 0x0000000c
0x002071e8 in rb_ary_entry ()
(gdb) backtrace
#0 0x002071e8 in rb_ary_entry ()
#1 0x000e3b38 in prof_event_hook ()