ZenProfile

Dale Martenson

How do I use ZenProfile?

I thought Ryan Davis' presentation at the Ruby Conference was great. It
was one of the best of the conference, but I was bum to see that much
of the cool usage information from the presentation was lost in movies
not contained in his slides. I tried to look for usage information on
ZenSpider, but couldn't find any.

I have installed the gem for ZenHacks and am now waiting for the
insight to put it to use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--Dale

Eric Hodel

How do I use ZenProfile?

I thought Ryan Davis' presentation at the Ruby Conference was
great. It
was one of the best of the conference, but I was bum to see that much
of the cool usage information from the presentation was lost in movies
not contained in his slides. I tried to look for usage information on
ZenSpider, but couldn't find any.

I have installed the gem for ZenHacks and am now waiting for the
insight to put it to use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

require "zenprofile"

or

ruby -rzenprofile yourfile

Note that you must have Ruby 1.8.3 or better.

I fixed the "% time" column and removed some debugging output last
night but that has not been gemified yet.