Zero Supress

Guest

I have to zero supress some numbers ie; 20.000000000 or 20.0100000
What is an easy way to do this? If I got to write code, is there some code
examples out there?

Rad [Visual C# MVP]

I have to zero supress some numbers ie; 20.000000000 or 20.0100000
What is an easy way to do this? If I got to write code, is there some code
examples out there?

What do you mean zero suppress? DO you mean remove the zeros? If so you can
use format strings to get as specific as you'd like e.g #.## will leave you
to 2 decimal places